In this article, I am going to be talking about a lot of interesting facts that are relating to beer. Here are some reasons as to why Bihar is not at all bad for you. If you consume it in moderation, you should be good to go.
1. It actually helps you live longer. Moderate consumption of it is really good for you. Everybody knows that if you consume too much of it, it is not good at all. If you are somebody who is a drunk, it is going to cause a lot of nasty conditions. But, there have been a lot of numerous studies that indicate that consumption with moderation is actually really good for you. It gives you better spirit and it also alleviates your stress.
2. Keep in mind that it is all natural. Some people will actually tell you that it is filled with additives and preservatives, but it is not true. The truth is that it is an all natural drink. It does not need any preservatives, because it has alcohol and it acts as a natural preservative. It is cooked and then fermented.
3. It is actually low in calories and low in carbohydrates as well. It also contains absolutely no cholesterol or fat. For a very natural beverage like a beer, it offers very low calorie options. It is much loved, because it has no fat and no cholesterol.
4. It is also world famous for helping with your cholesterol levels. It has absolutely no cholesterol and, it can actually reduce your high cholesterol levels, if you consume it in moderation.
5. It is also something that will help you chill. The many social aspects of moderate drinking of beer is actually beneficial to your health. In other words, to get out every now and then and relax with your friends and family members over a couple of beers is actually encouraged.
6. It also has a lot of B vitamins.
7. It is actually proven that it is safer than water in some places. If you are in a place where you are questioning the safety of drinking water that is provided, I would highly suggest consuming sealed beer, instead of water, because it is much safer than the water that you could possibly get in this particular place.
8. I would also like to point out that it does a fantastic job at preventing heart attacks. There was a recent study that stated that it reduces the risk of coronary heart diseases by almost 25%. This is a gigantic number that everybody should consider. But, you cannot assume that this will be the case if you keep consuming it regularly. Moderation is key.